Sales Terms & conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONSI. Anti-Money Laundering legislations. As professional consultants we are barred by law from providing any kind of advice before passing user / client AML checks.II. Cancellation Policy and Non-refundable: a) Agreed appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are billed at the full rate, without applying the promised discount. The provisions of the late payment act apply, as well as any administrative costs to recover the accrued credit. Also we can report the clients to credit database. / b) Our fees are Non-refundable if the customer cancels the agreed appointment with less than 24 hours because we have set aside our time to provide the service and cannot book another job for the same period. So the prepayment cannot be refunded. / c) If the customer cancels the services he/she had asked us to perform, we reserve the right to charge for the worked hours at the rate corresponding to the type of service already performed.III. Acceptance. By accepting our quote, the user/client is aware that our staff immediately begins studying the situation and dedicating the time to the requested case. This dedicated time will be billed at the agreed rate of the quote, or under the conditions of point II if aplicable.IV. We have a Professional indemnity and Liability Insurance in place with Hiscox sponsored by PolicyBee.V. Post Brexit Data Protection. The UK during its EU Full membership deliberately violated the rulings of the EU Court of Justice regarding the interpretation of current and previous legislation on data protection and fundamental rights of the individual. So having incorporated this legislation into its domestic law it has renamed it UK GDPR, but due to the reasons mentioned above, this has lower standards than the EU GDPR, causing further and costly administrative and bureaucratic adjustments to Data Controllers / Processors and could even prevent the exchange of data between the UK and the EU.VI. This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The information contained in this email may contain confidential and privileged information. All the content of this email and subsequent correspondence is strictly confidential and without prejudice. Therefore it is forbidden to print, reproduce, forward to third parties or disclose the contents of this email in any other way, without our written consent which is totally at our discretion. The infringer can be legally prosecuted.VII. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, disclose or disseminate its contents to any other person. If you have received this email in error, please notify us and destroy it immediately.VIII. It is your responsibility to protect your system from viruses and any other harmful code or device. We try to eliminate them from emails and attachments; but we accept no liability for any which remain. We may monitor or access any or all emails sent to us.IX. This is not a financial communication or a tax advice unless otherwise stated. It is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, a direct or indirect invitation or inducement to any person to engage in investment activity.X. Unless otherwise stated, the information in this email is intended to provide general information only and advice is only provided pursuant to a written retainer agreement signed by CLARITY PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN ADVICE LLP.XI. CLARITY PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN ADVICE LLP is Self-Regulated Accounting Firm & Linguistic Services, Registered Under Anti-Money Laundering Supervision with HMRC. A list of names of the members (who are referred to as "partners") together with a list of those non-members who are designated as partners and their professional qualifications is available for inspection at our office.XII. Hourly rates are billed on the next half hour (half hour increments). / For Other Services, the rates imposed on a case-by-case basis apply. The rates are subject to the increase in the inflation rate and the new administrative costs caused by the post-Brexit TCA. The final result constitutes the taxable basis for the VAT application, if VAT applies.XIII. Our rates and our Temini & Conditios are automatically updated by our automatic system and from our Shadow Members.XIV. The user/client, using, responding or sending any request through this email email@example.com knowingly and unreservedly accepts all of ourTerms & Conditions.CLARITY PROFESSIONAL INTERNATIONAL CITIZEN ADVICE LLP (Limted Liabilities Partnership)Company Number: OC429593 - Registered in: England & WalesRegistered Member 1: Riccardo Gresta - Position Held: Head of LLP - Job Position: international tax consultant, company technical organization secretary, accountant and commercial expert, I.T. expert, web master.Registered Member 2: Chiara Tornatore - Position Held: Deputy Head of LLP - Job Position: Italian teacher, English teacher, senior teaching assistant, interpreter, expert translator (certifying).Shadow Members: the names are hidden for data protection.
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice details
- Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice of Flat 1, 21 Elms Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3DN operates the Website www.clarity-professional.co.uk / www.myclarity-professional.co.uk.
You can contact Clarity Professional - International Citizen Advice by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).